27 And they did impart of their substance, every man according to that which he had, to the poor, and the needy, and the sick, and the afflicted; and they did not wear costly apparel, yet they were neat and comely.
28 And thus they did establish the affairs of the church; and thus they began to have continual peace again, notwithstanding all their persecutions.
- That Jesus Is the Very Christ – 2 Nephi 26:12-13
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- My Strength…My Song…My Salvation – 2 Nephi 22:2
- The Earth Shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord – 2 Nephi 21:6-9
- The Remnant of Israel…Shall Stay upon the Lord…in Truth – 2 Nephi 20:20
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- The Deadness of the Law - 2 Nephi 25:27
- All Ye that Kindle Fire - 2 Nephi 7:10-11
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- If They Did Not Doubt - Alma 56:47-48
- Behold Your Little Ones - 3 Nephi 17:21-23
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ - 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- 1 Nephi 15:8-11 Have Ye Inquired of the Lord?