- What Is the Urim and Thummim?
- What Is the Gift of Tongues?
- Why Is It Important for People to Hear the Gospel in Their Own Language?
- How Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Patience?
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What is the Relationship Between Faith and Humility?
- How Can We Overcome Our Doubts?
- Is It Possible to Know Something but Not to Know That You Know It?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Knowledge?
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That I May Shake at the Appearance of Sin - 2 Nephi 4:31
- Immediately - Alma 34:31
- For the Welfare of Those Who Are Around You - Alma 34:27-28
- That Same Spirit - Alma 34:33-35
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- 1 Nephi 11:16-17 I Know That He Loveth His Children
Category Archives: Humility
faith – Complete trust or confidence in someone or something humility – The quality of having a modest or low view of one’s importance (Oxford Dictionary) Are the attributes of faith and humility in conflict with each other, or is … Continue reading
Setting After telling the story of his family’s journey from Jerusalem to the promised land, sharing his father’s final words to each of his sons, describing the rift between him and his older brothers after his father’s death, and sharing … Continue reading
Setting After introducing the final prophet of the Jaredite nation—Ether—Moroni paused in his narrative to teach his modern readers about faith. Purpose Moroni’s objective in writing this chapter was to encourage us to have faith in Jesus Christ, so that … Continue reading
23 Know ye not that ye are in the hands of God? Know ye not that he hath all power, and at his great command the earth shall be rolled together as a scroll? (Mormon 5:23) Mormon had the misfortune … Continue reading
Setting Soon after Moroni was called as a church leader, his father, Mormon, wrote him this letter. Purpose Mormon’s purpose in writing his son was to correct a doctrinal misunderstanding. Outline Greeting: I’m grateful for your calling, and “I am … Continue reading
During July, I studied sermons which were delivered under less favorable circumstances. In all of these cases, some people in the audience did respond favorably to the message, but the majority of people were not willing to listen. And in … Continue reading