- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon? (5/20/2019)
- What Is the Book of Lehi? (1/22/2019)
- For Other Wise Purposes – 1 Nephi 19:1-3, Words of Mormon 1:7 (9/6/2018)
- Out of Which My People…Shall Be Judged – Words of Mormon 1:11 (1/2/2017)
- He Worketh in Me – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/2/2017)
- Thus It Whispereth Me – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/22/2016)
- The Lord Knoweth All Things Which Are to Come – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/2/2016)
- By Laboring with All the Might of His Body – Words of Mormon 1:17-18 (4/14/2015)
- Words of Mormon 1:7 I Do Not Know All Things (10/9/2014)
- What Does the “Great and Spacious Building” Represent?
- What Is Lust?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Tithing?
- What Are the Purposes of Fasting?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach about Sacrifice?
- What Is the Sealing Power?
- What Is Foreordination?
- How Can I Avoid Being an “Unholy Temple?”
- What Is “Awful Woundedness?”
- What Does It Mean to Ponder?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- What Is "the Immediate Goodness of God?"
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- What Does the "Great and Spacious Building" Represent?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Spirit of Contention - 3 Nephi 11:29-30