- What Is the Book of Lehi? (1/22/2019)
- For Other Wise Purposes – 1 Nephi 19:1-3, Words of Mormon 1:7 (9/6/2018)
- Out of Which My People…Shall Be Judged – Words of Mormon 1:11 (1/2/2017)
- He Worketh in Me – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/2/2017)
- Thus It Whispereth Me – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/22/2016)
- The Lord Knoweth All Things Which Are to Come – Words of Mormon 1:7 (1/2/2016)
- By Laboring with All the Might of His Body – Words of Mormon 1:17-18 (4/14/2015)
- Words of Mormon 1:7 I Do Not Know All Things (10/9/2014)
- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?