- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Racism? (4/29/2019)
- They Had All Things in Common – 4 Nephi 1:2-3 (5/22/2018)
- They Had Become Exceedingly Rich – 4 Nephi 1:23-26 (5/10/2017)
- There Was No Contention in All the Land – 4 Nephi 1:15-18 (5/9/2017)
- Partakers of the Heavenly Gift – 4 Nephi 1:2-3 (5/7/2017)
- According to the Multitude of the Promises – 4 Nephi 1:11 (11/18/2016)
- Vain Like Unto Their Brethren – 4 Nephi 1:42-44 (11/14/2015)
- Costly Apparel – 4 Nephi 1:24-25 (11/12/2015)
- Partakers of the Heavenly Gift – 4 Nephi 1:2-3 (11/10/2015)
- 4 Nephi 1:15-17 Nor Any Manner of -Ites (12/12/2014)
- Who Were the Three Witnesses of the Book of Mormon?
- Why Do We “Bear” Witness?
- What’s Wrong with Seeking Signs?
- Why Is It Important to Record the Fulfillment of Prophecies?
- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Does It Mean to Believe, Hope, and Endure All Things?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Temperate in All Things?”
- How Can I Be Bold Without Being Overbearing?
- How Should I Respond to an Emotional Outburst?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Being an Effective Parent?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- If Your Minds Are Firm - Jacob 3:1-2
- Cross Yourself in All These Things - Alma 39:9
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Helaman 5:12 Upon the Rock of Our Redeemer
- Stronger and Stronger in Their Humility - Helaman 3:35-36
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- If They Did Not Doubt - Alma 56:47-48