3 Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.
4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.
- That Turn Aside the Just for a Thing of Naught – 2 Nephi 28:16-17
- The Learned Shall Not Read Them – 2 Nephi 27:15-20
- The Spirit of Deep Sleep – 2 Nephi 27:4-5
- That Jesus Is the Very Christ – 2 Nephi 26:12-13
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Liken Them unto Yourselves - 1 Nephi 19:23-24
- Jacob's First Sermon - 2 Nephi 6-10
- Press Forward - 2 Nephi 31:19-20
- That Which Cannot Satisfy - 2 Nephi 9:51