- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Category Archives: Alma
To doubt something is to feel uncertain about it, to lack conviction. The word is also closely associated with fear. (See the definition of doubt in the Oxford Dictionary.) When new evidence calls an accepted fact into question, reasonable people will … Continue reading
8 Now they were ordained after this manner—being called with a holy calling, and ordained with a holy ordinance, and taking upon them the high priesthood of the holy order, which calling, and ordinance, and high priesthood, is without beginning … Continue reading
1 And now it came to pass that after Alma had made an end of speaking unto the people of the church, which was established in the city of Zarahemla, he ordained priests and elders, by laying on his hands … Continue reading
19 And this he did that he himself might go forth among his people, or among the people of Nephi, that he might preach the word of God unto them, to stir them up in remembrance of their duty, and … Continue reading
25 Now this was a great trial to those that did stand fast in the faith; nevertheless, they were steadfast and immovable in keeping the commandments of God, and they bore with patience the persecution which was heaped upon them. … Continue reading
26 And when the priests left their labor to impart the word of God unto the people, the people also left their labors to hear the word of God. And when the priest had imparted unto them the word of … Continue reading
Setting Alma the Younger was overjoyed to be reunited with the sons of Mosiah, who he hadn’t seen for fourteen years (Alma 17:1-4, Alma 27:16-19). These four friends had been with Alma when an angel appeared and called him to … Continue reading