33 And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.
34 Ye cannot say, when ye are brought to that awful crisis, that I will repent, that I will return to my God. Nay, ye cannot say this; for that same spirit which doth possess your bodies at the time that ye go out of this life, that same spirit will have power to possess your body in that eternal world.
35 For behold, if ye have procrastinated the day of your repentance even until death, behold, ye have become subjected to the spirit of the devil, and he doth seal you his; therefore, the Spirit of the Lord hath withdrawn from you, and hath no place in you, and the devil hath all power over you; and this is the final state of the wicked.
- Mormon’s Final Message – Mormon 7
- Moroni’s First Message to His Modern Readers – Mormon 8-9
- The Redemption of Man – Mormon 9:12-14
- From Whence Their Blessings Come – Mormon 5:10
- Without Sail or Anchor – Mormon 5:17-18
- Rolled Together as a Scroll – Mormon 5:23
- The Judgment-Seat of Christ – Mormon 3:20, 22
- Turn, All Ye Gentiles – 3 Nephi 30:2
- Ye Need Not Any Longer Spurn – 3 Nephi 29:4-5
- To Try Their Faith – 3 Nephi 26:6-11
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Moroni’s First Message to His Modern Readers - Mormon 8-9
- With Healing in His Wings - 2 Nephi 25:13
- Helaman Teaches His Sons - Helaman 5:6-12
- Have Ye Inquired of the Lord? - 1 Nephi 15:2, 8-9
- Having Their Hearts Knit Together - Mosiah 18:21
- There Were None Who Were Brought unto Repentance Who Were Not Baptized - 3 Nephi 7:24-25