33 And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.
34 Ye cannot say, when ye are brought to that awful crisis, that I will repent, that I will return to my God. Nay, ye cannot say this; for that same spirit which doth possess your bodies at the time that ye go out of this life, that same spirit will have power to possess your body in that eternal world.
35 For behold, if ye have procrastinated the day of your repentance even until death, behold, ye have become subjected to the spirit of the devil, and he doth seal you his; therefore, the Spirit of the Lord hath withdrawn from you, and hath no place in you, and the devil hath all power over you; and this is the final state of the wicked.
- I Will Be Their Rearward – 3 Nephi 21:29
- Then Shall the Remnants…Be Gathered In – 3 Nephi 20:13
- They Were Filled with the Holy Ghost – 3 Nephi 19:13
- If Ye Do Always Remember Me – 3 Nephi 28:7-10
- Behold Your Little Ones – 3 Nephi 17:21-23
- The Fulness of the Gentiles – 3 Nephi 16:4
- One Fold, and One Shepherd – 3 Nephi 15:21
- This Is the Law and the Prophets – 3 Nephi 14:12
- I Never Knew You – 3 Nephi 14:21-23
- They Have Their Reward – 3 Nephi 13:2, 5, 16
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Much Dispute and Wonderful Contentions - Alma 2:2-5
- 3 Nephi 13:19-21 Lay Not Up For Yourselves Treasures Upon Earth
- That Which Will Give Them the True Knowledge of Their Redeemer - 2 Nephi 10:2
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- I Will Be Their Rearward - 3 Nephi 21:29