- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Tag Archives: Alma 34
Today, I reviewed the passages in the Book of Mormon about patience. I learned the following principles: God is patient with us. King Benjamin wanted his people to understand that God has great power and wisdom, but that He is … Continue reading
Which room in your home would you be least likely to invite an acquaintance to visit? Perhaps a closet or a storage room, a place that may not be as well organized as the rest of the house, and which, … Continue reading
White clothing represents purity and holiness: When Jesus was transfigured in the presence of Peter, James, and John, “his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them” (Mark 9:3). When He visited … Continue reading
Some version of the word “atone” or “atonement” appears 39 times in the Book of Mormon in 26 different passages. Here are some key phrases from some of those passages: “Prepared from the foundation of the world” – Part of … Continue reading
27 Yea, and when you do not cry unto the Lord, let your hearts be full, drawn out in prayer unto him continually for your welfare, and also for the welfare of those who are around you. 28 And now … Continue reading
37 And now, my beloved brethren, I desire that ye should remember these things, and that ye should work out your salvation with fear before God, and that ye should no more deny the coming of Christ;38 That ye contend … Continue reading