19 Behold, he was spoken of by Moses; yea, and behold a type was raised up in the wilderness, that whosoever would look upon it might live. And many did look and live.
20 But few understood the meaning of those things, and this because of the hardness of their hearts. But there were many who were so hardened that they would not look, therefore they perished. Now the reason they would not look is because they did not believe that it would heal them.
21 O my brethren, if ye could be healed by merely casting about your eyes that ye might be healed, would ye not behold quickly, or would ye rather harden your hearts in unbelief, and be slothful, that ye would not cast about your eyes, that ye might perish?
- Awake to a Sense of Your Awful Situation – Ether 8:24
- Unto Three Shall They Be Shown – Ether 5:2-3
- He That Will Not Believe My Words Will Not Believe Me – Ether 4:12
- Mormon’s Final Message – Mormon 7
- Moroni’s First Message to His Modern Readers – Mormon 8-9
- The Redemption of Man – Mormon 9:12-14
- From Whence Their Blessings Come – Mormon 5:10
- Without Sail or Anchor – Mormon 5:17-18
- Rolled Together as a Scroll – Mormon 5:23
- The Judgment-Seat of Christ – Mormon 3:20, 22
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- Put on Thy Strength - 2 Nephi 8:24-25
- Lessons from Chapters About Government in the Book of Mormon
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- And They Knew It Not - 3 Nephi 9:20
- An Anchor to the Souls of Men - Ether 12:4