41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?