20 And they were all young men, and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all—they were men who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted.
21 Yea, they were men of truth and soberness, for they had been taught to keep the commandments of God and to walk uprightly before him.
- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?