8 And it came to pass that king Lamoni inquired of his servants, saying: Where is this man that has such great power?
9 And they said unto him: Behold, he is feeding thy horses. Now the king had commanded his servants, previous to the time of the watering of their flocks, that they should prepare his horses and chariots, and conduct him forth to the land of Nephi; for there had been a great feast appointed at the land of Nephi, by the father of Lamoni, who was king over all the land.
10 Now when king Lamoni heard that Ammon was preparing his horses and his chariots he was more astonished, because of the faithfulness of Ammon, saying: Surely there has not been any servant among all my servants that has been so faithful as this man; for even he doth remember all my commandments to execute them.
- The Spirit of Deep Sleep – 2 Nephi 27:4-5
- That Jesus Is the Very Christ – 2 Nephi 26:12-13
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- My Strength…My Song…My Salvation – 2 Nephi 22:2
- The Earth Shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord – 2 Nephi 21:6-9
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:16-19
- Behold Your Little Ones - 3 Nephi 17:21-23
- The Deadness of the Law - 2 Nephi 25:27
- Charity Never Faileth - Moroni 7:45-48
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- Shake Off the Awful Chains with Which Ye Are Bound - 2 Nephi 1:13
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25