- What Should I Think About?
- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- What Does It Mean to "Come Unto Christ?"
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- The Guilty Taketh the Truth to Be Hard - 1 Nephi 16:1-3
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
Tag Archives: Alma 18
One test of integrity is what you choose to do when no one is watching. So a powerful indication of our character is what we choose to think about. We generally assume that our thoughts are private, that no one … Continue reading
Today, I pondered what I can do to be a better listener. Here are some relevant guidelines taught by the Book of Mormon: 1. Recognize your own limitations and prepare yourself to participate fully in the interaction. When Nephi returned … Continue reading
King Benjamin was a remarkable leader. He was able to remain humble in spite of the political power he possessed, and to avoid abusing that power. At the end of his life, as he reported back to his people, he … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed all of the prayers I could find in the Book of Mormon. I specifically looked at actual prayers which are quoted word for word, not prayers which are merely mentioned, and not sample prayers given for teaching … Continue reading
18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know … Continue reading
18 Now when the king had heard these words, he marveled again, for he beheld that Ammon could discern his thoughts; but notwithstanding this, king Lamoni did open his mouth, and said unto him: Who art thou? Art thou that … Continue reading