- What Should I Think About?
- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- What Does It Mean to "Come Unto Christ?"
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- The Guilty Taketh the Truth to Be Hard - 1 Nephi 16:1-3
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
Category Archives: Diligence
Nephi had served as chief judge for about nine years, and he was absolutely exhausted. This wasn’t physical fatigue. It was something harder. He “had become weary because of their iniquity” (Helaman 5:4). He had witnessed the deterioration of faith among … Continue reading
Near the end of King Benjamin’s sermon, after he taught his people about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, after they prayed and received a remission of their sins, and after he gave them counsel about what they should do to … Continue reading
This week, I’m going to ask some questions about translation. Here are a few of the questions I’m planning to tackle: Why is it important for people to hear the gospel in their own language? What is the Urim and … Continue reading
15 And I did teach my people to build buildings, and to work in all manner of wood, and of iron, and of copper, and of brass, and of steel, and of gold, and of silver, and of precious ores, … Continue reading
Some of the chapters in the Book of Mormon are addressed directly to us, the modern readers of the book. Moroni wrote, “I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ … Continue reading
11 And Moroni was a strong and a mighty man; he was a man of a perfect understanding; yea, a man that did not delight in bloodshed; a man whose soul did joy in the liberty and the freedom of … Continue reading