8 And now my sons, behold I have somewhat more to desire of you, which desire is, that ye may not do these things that ye may boast, but that ye may do these things to lay up for yourselves a treasure in heaven, yea, which is eternal, and which fadeth not away; yea, that ye may have that precious gift of eternal life, which we have reason to suppose hath been given to our fathers.
- What Can We Learn About Prayer From Nephi?
- How Can I Participate More Meaningfully in the Sacrament?
- How Do I Know If I’m Worthy to Take the Sacrament?
- What Can We Learn from the Differences Between the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Can We Learn from the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”