- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Let Your Light So Shine - 3 Nephi 12:14-16
- What Is a "Preparatory Redemption?"
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- What Is the Tree of Life?
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
- Has the Day of Miracles Ceased? - Moroni 7:35-37
- Looking Beyond the Mark - Jacob 14-16
Category Archives: Faith
After the Lord warned Alma that the armies of King Noah were preparing to attack his people, he led them into the wilderness for 8 days, and they began to establish a new city (Mosiah 23:1-5). They were unified and … Continue reading
Near the end of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Moroni—the last author in the book—provides a list of people who received blessings after they exercised faith in Jesus Christ (Ether 12:10-22). This list is very similar to a list … Continue reading
faith – Complete trust or confidence in someone or something humility – The quality of having a modest or low view of one’s importance (Oxford Dictionary) Are the attributes of faith and humility in conflict with each other, or is … Continue reading
To doubt something is to feel uncertain about it, to lack conviction. The word is also closely associated with fear. (See the definition of doubt in the Oxford Dictionary.) When new evidence calls an accepted fact into question, reasonable people will … Continue reading
The authors of the Book of Mormon were comfortable declaring their knowledge of the truthfulness of their message: In the first chapter of the book, Nephi says, “I know that the record which I make is true; and I make … Continue reading
During the Savior’s mortal ministry, He frequently urged His disciples to develop greater faith. He asked the terrified disciples on the ship In the storm, “Where is your faith?” (Luke 8:25) When Peter began to sink after walking on the … Continue reading
I finished the year of studying types of content in the Book of Mormon by studying the visit of Jesus Christ to the American continent following His death and resurrection as recorded in 3 Nephi. I learned the following principles … Continue reading