4 And in the mouth of three witnesses shall these things be established; and the testimony of three, and this work, in the which shall be shown forth the power of God and also his word, of which the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost bear record–and all this shall stand as a testimony against the world at the last day.
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Immanuel?”
- Why Is Jesus Called “the Good Shepherd?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Lord Omnipotent?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Mighty One of Jacob?”
- How Do Book of Mormon Prophets Use the Title “Savior?”
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- In Their Arms, and...Upon Their Shoulders - 2 Nephi 6:6-7
- Behold Your Little Ones - 3 Nephi 17:23
- Thou Hast Sought Me Diligently, with Lowliness of Heart - 1 Nephi 2:19-20
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- Did Alma Baptize Himself?