- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach about Sacrifice?
- What Is the Sealing Power?
- What Is Foreordination?
- How Can I Avoid Being an “Unholy Temple?”
- What Is “Awful Woundedness?”
- What Does It Mean to Ponder?
- What Can We Learn from the Women in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is an Elder?
- Why Are Ordinances Important?
- What Does It Mean to Be Ordained?
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Ye Shall Prosper in the Land - 2 Nephi 4:4
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- What Does It Mean to Harden Your Heart?
Tag Archives: Ether 5
Like a play within a play, the Book of Mormon, an ancient record translated by the power of God, contains a story of another ancient record which was translated by the power of God. The first mention of this record … Continue reading
While Joseph Smith was translating the Book of Mormon, he was not allowed to show anyone else the metal plates containing the original record (Joseph Smith–History 1:42). His scribes sat near him, recording the words he spoke, but Joseph kept … Continue reading
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto … Continue reading
2 And behold, ye may be privileged that ye may show the plates unto those who shall assist to bring forth this work; 3 And unto three shall they be shown by the power of God; wherefore they shall know … Continue reading
4 And in the mouth of three witnesses shall these things be established; and the testimony of three, and this work, in the which shall be shown forth the power of God and also his word, of which the Father, … Continue reading