15 And the brother of Jared repented of the evil which he had done, and did call upon the name of the Lord for his brethren who were with him. And the Lord said unto him: I will forgive thee and thy brethren of their sins; but thou shalt not sin any more, for ye shall remember that my Spirit will not always strive with man; wherefore, if ye will sin until ye are fully ripe ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord. And these are my thoughts upon the land which I shall give you for your inheritance; for it shall be a land choice above all other lands.
- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17