15 And the brother of Jared repented of the evil which he had done, and did call upon the name of the Lord for his brethren who were with him. And the Lord said unto him: I will forgive thee and thy brethren of their sins; but thou shalt not sin any more, for ye shall remember that my Spirit will not always strive with man; wherefore, if ye will sin until ye are fully ripe ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord. And these are my thoughts upon the land which I shall give you for your inheritance; for it shall be a land choice above all other lands.
- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Immanuel?”
- Why Is Jesus Called “the Good Shepherd?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Lord Omnipotent?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Mighty One of Jacob?”
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Mosiah 7:18 An Effectual Struggle
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Sufficient Is the Day - 3 Nephi 13:31-34
- Whom He Has Not Served - Mosiah 5:13
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12