38 And it came to pass that Jared spake again unto his brother, saying: Go and inquire of the Lord whether he will drive us out of the land, and if he will drive us out of the land, cry unto him whither we shall go. And who knoweth but the Lord will carry us forth into a land which is choice above all the earth? And if it so be, let us be faithful unto the Lord, that we may receive it for our inheritance.
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Immanuel?”
- Why Is Jesus Called “the Good Shepherd?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Lord Omnipotent?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Mighty One of Jacob?”
- How Do Book of Mormon Prophets Use the Title “Savior?”
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- In Their Arms, and...Upon Their Shoulders - 2 Nephi 6:6-7
- Behold Your Little Ones - 3 Nephi 17:23
- Lessons from Missionary Experiences in the Book of Mormon
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- Has the Day of Miracles Ceased? - Moroni 7:35-37