13 Some were lifted up in pride, and others were exceedingly humble; some did return railing for railing, while others would receive railing and persecution and all manner of afflictions, and would not turn and revile again, but were humble and penitent before God.
- What Is a Saint?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Resurrection?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sober?
- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Is It That Ye Shall Hope For? - Moroni 7:41
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- I Will Go - 1 Nephi 3:7
- I Have Fasted and Prayed Many Days - Alma 5:45-46
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Lessons from Sermons to Family Members