30 And Alma went forth, and also Amulek, among the people, to declare the words of God unto them; and they were filled with the Holy Ghost.
31 And they had power given unto them, insomuch that they could not be confined in dungeons; neither was it possible that any man could slay them; nevertheless they did not exercise their power until they were bound in bands and cast into prison. Now, this was done that the Lord might show forth his power in them.
- That Jesus Is the Very Christ – 2 Nephi 26:12-13
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- My Strength…My Song…My Salvation – 2 Nephi 22:2
- The Earth Shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord – 2 Nephi 21:6-9
- The Remnant of Israel…Shall Stay upon the Lord…in Truth – 2 Nephi 20:20
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- The Deadness of the Law - 2 Nephi 25:27
- All Ye that Kindle Fire - 2 Nephi 7:10-11
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Behold Your Little Ones - 3 Nephi 17:21-23
- If They Did Not Doubt - Alma 56:47-48
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ - 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- 1 Nephi 15:8-11 Have Ye Inquired of the Lord?