4 Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them.
5 For so exceedingly do they anger that it seemeth me that they have no fear of death; and they have lost their love, one towards another; and they thirst after blood and revenge continually.
6 And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.
- Awake to a Sense of Your Awful Situation – Ether 8:24
- Unto Three Shall They Be Shown – Ether 5:2-3
- He That Will Not Believe My Words Will Not Believe Me – Ether 4:12
- Mormon’s Final Message – Mormon 7
- Moroni’s First Message to His Modern Readers – Mormon 8-9
- The Redemption of Man – Mormon 9:12-14
- From Whence Their Blessings Come – Mormon 5:10
- Without Sail or Anchor – Mormon 5:17-18
- Rolled Together as a Scroll – Mormon 5:23
- The Judgment-Seat of Christ – Mormon 3:20, 22
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- Put on Thy Strength - 2 Nephi 8:24-25
- Lessons from Chapters About Government in the Book of Mormon
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- And They Knew It Not - 3 Nephi 9:20
- An Anchor to the Souls of Men - Ether 12:4