15 Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
16 I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.
17 And as many as have received me, to them have I given to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me redemption cometh, and in me is the law of Moses fulfilled.
- That Turn Aside the Just for a Thing of Naught – 2 Nephi 28:16-17
- The Learned Shall Not Read Them – 2 Nephi 27:15-20
- The Spirit of Deep Sleep – 2 Nephi 27:4-5
- That Jesus Is the Very Christ – 2 Nephi 26:12-13
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Liken Them unto Yourselves - 1 Nephi 19:23-24
- Jacob's First Sermon - 2 Nephi 6-10
- Press Forward - 2 Nephi 31:19-20
- That Which Cannot Satisfy - 2 Nephi 9:51