9 And it came to pass that they journeyed many days in the wilderness, and they fasted much and prayed much that the Lord would grant unto them a portion of his Spirit to go with them, and abide with them, that they might be an instrument in the hands of God to bring, if it were possible, their brethren, the Lamanites, to the knowledge of the truth, to the knowledge of the baseness of the traditions of their fathers, which were not correct.
10 And it came to pass that the Lord did visit them with his Spirit, and said unto them: Be comforted. And they were comforted.
11 And the Lord said unto them also: Go forth among the Lamanites, thy brethren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.
- The Words Which He Shall Speak…Shall Be the Law – 2 Nephi 26:1
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ – 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- The Lord Hath Founded Zion – 2 Nephi 24:32
- Fallen from Heaven – 2 Nephi 24:12-20
- Every Man’s Heart Shall Melt – 2 Nephi 23:6-8
- Call for Questions
- My Strength…My Song…My Salvation – 2 Nephi 22:2
- The Earth Shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord – 2 Nephi 21:6-9
- The Remnant of Israel…Shall Stay upon the Lord…in Truth – 2 Nephi 20:20
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still – 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- 2 Nephi 1:1-2 He Shall Consecrate Thine Afflictions for Thy Gain
- His Name Shall Be Jesus Christ - 2 Nephi 25:19-20
- How Knoweth a Man the Master Whom He Has Not Served - Mosiah 5:13
- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Put on Thy Strength - 2 Nephi 8:24-25
- He Left...His Precious Things - 1 Nephi 2:2-4
- With Healing in His Wings - 2 Nephi 25:13
- Believe in God - Mosiah 4:9-10
- That Which Cannot Satisfy - 2 Nephi 9:51