- What’s Wrong with Seeking Signs?
- Why Is It Important to Record the Fulfillment of Prophecies?
- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Does It Mean to Believe, Hope, and Endure All Things?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Temperate in All Things?”
- How Can I Be Bold Without Being Overbearing?
- How Should I Respond to an Emotional Outburst?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Being an Effective Parent?
- What Does It Mean to Endure to the End?
- How Can I Be More Humble?
Tag Archives: Moroni 10
The angel who taught King Benjamin emphasized that all people, in their natural state, are in opposition to God. He said that we will always be in this state unless we “[yield] to the enticings of the Holy Spirit,” and … Continue reading
After teaching us about the baptism of the Savior, Nephi pleads with us to “follow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no hypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real intent” (2 Nephi 31:13). Moroni tells us … Continue reading
In the last verse of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Moroni uses a name which only appears one other place in the book: Jehovah (Moroni 10:34). (The other appearance is in 2 Nephi 22:2, which is the same as Isaiah … Continue reading
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Nephi tells us that his only purpose in writing is to persuade people to “come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, … Continue reading
The word “grace” appears 31 times in the Book of Mormon. Today, I reviewed each of those passages and learned the following principles: Grace is an attribute of Jesus Christ. It is often listed with other attributes, including: mercy, truth, patience, … Continue reading
Prophets quote other prophets. That’s part of how they teach. This serves two purposes: It emphasizes the unity of the word of God. It allows the Lord to build upon things we’ve already learned to reveal more truth to us. … Continue reading