During the month of March, 2019, I have examined a number of names and titles of the Savior which appear in the Book of Mormon. I have studied their significance, considered what doctrines they teach, and tried to understand why different prophets have emphasized different names and titles. Here is a list of the names and titles I have studied:
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- What Are the Roles of Persuasion and Punishment in Motivating Good Behavior?
- Why Would God “Inflict” Things on Us?
- What Do We Know About God’s Love for Us?
- What Does It Mean to “Render” Thanks?
- How Should I Express Gratitude?
- When Should I Express Gratitude?
- What Should I Be Thankful For?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Caught with Guile?”
- Lessons from Alma
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- What Is Joy?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- Here Am I; Send Me - 2 Nephi 16:8