- Why Are Reunions Important?
- What Is Wisdom?
- What Are “Plain and Precious” Things?
- What Is Truth?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Corruption?
- Why Do Quotes from the King James Version Appear in the Book of Mormon, Even Ones that Joseph Smith Later Altered in his Translation of the Bible ?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Creation of the Earth?
- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
Category Archives: Marriage
In the last two verses of the Old Testament, Malachi prophesied that, “before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord,” the prophet Elijah would come to “turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and … Continue reading
45 And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, … Continue reading
11 And they were married, and given in marriage, and were blessed according to the multitude of the promises which the Lord had made unto them. (4 Nephi 1:11) The Savior’s ministry to the ancient inhabitants of America changed the … Continue reading
4 And it had come to pass that my father spake unto her, saying: I know that I am a visionary man; for if I had not seen the things of God in a vision I should not have known … Continue reading
21 And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one … Continue reading
7 Behold, their husbands love their wives, and their wives love their husbands; and their husbands and their wives love their children; and their unbelief and their hatred towards you is because of the iniquity of their fathers; wherefore, how … Continue reading