- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
Tag Archives: Title Page
While the children of Israel traveled in the wilderness toward the promised land, an incident happened which demonstrated Moses’s understanding of prophecy. Moses held a council at the tabernacle with the seventy elders who had been selected to govern the … Continue reading
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Lehi’s sons risk their lives in order to obtain a set of brass plates which contains, among other things, the five books of Moses. A central character in those books is the … Continue reading
A covenant is a formal agreement between two parties (Oxford English Dictionary). The word comes from two Latin roots: com (“together”) and venire (“to come”). So the word literally means to “come together” (See Online Etymology Dictionary.) God loves all of … Continue reading
In the History of the Church, Joseph Smith made an important clarification about the Title Page of the Book of Mormon: I wish also to mention here, that the Title Page of the Book of Mormon is a literal translation, … Continue reading
This week, I’m going to ask some questions about translation. Here are a few of the questions I’m planning to tackle: Why is it important for people to hear the gospel in their own language? What is the Urim and … Continue reading
And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment-seat of Christ. (Title Page of the Book of Mormon) It’s easy to … Continue reading