- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- As I Sat Pondering in Mine Heart - 1 Nephi 11:1
Tag Archives: Mosiah 26
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Laman and Lemuel feel remorse for something they have done to their brother Nephi. They plead with him to forgive them. Nephi tells us that he “did frankly forgive them all that … Continue reading
Some form of the phrase “baptized unto repentance” appears twelve times in the Book of Mormon (Mosiah 26:22, Alma 5:62, Alma 6:2, Alma 7:14, Alma 9:27, Alma 48:19, Alma 49:30, Helaman 3:24, Helaman 5:17, 19, 3 Nephi 1:23, 3 Nephi 7:26). John the … Continue reading
26 And then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, that I am their Redeemer; but they would not be redeemed. (Mosiah 26:26) A consistent theme in the Book of Mormon is the assurance that salvation is … Continue reading
6 For it came to pass that they did deceive many with their flattering words, who were in the church, and did cause them to commit many sins; therefore it became expedient that those who committed sin, that were in … Continue reading
19 And because thou hast inquired of me concerning the transgressor, thou art blessed. 20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have eternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my … Continue reading
4 And they would not be baptized; neither would they join the church. And they were a separate people as to their faith, and remained so ever after, even in their carnal and sinful state; for they would not call … Continue reading
3 And now because of their unbelief they could not understand the word of God; and their hearts were hardened. (Mosiah 26:3) Mormon teaches us a profound principle as he describes some of the people of King Mosiah. They were … Continue reading