- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Who Is the House of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- These Smoking Firebrands - 2 Nephi 17:1-7
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Lessons from the Savior's Visit to the American Continent
- That Ye Would...Not Procrastinate the Day of Your Repentance - Alma 13:27-29
Tag Archives: Mosiah 26
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Nephi’s brothers treat him very badly. As they travel with the family of Ishmael to their camp in the wilderness, the brothers become angry with Nephi, tie him up, and threaten to … Continue reading
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Laman and Lemuel feel remorse for something they have done to their brother Nephi. They plead with him to forgive them. Nephi tells us that he “did frankly forgive them all that … Continue reading
Some form of the phrase “baptized unto repentance” appears twelve times in the Book of Mormon (Mosiah 26:22, Alma 5:62, Alma 6:2, Alma 7:14, Alma 9:27, Alma 48:19, Alma 49:30, Helaman 3:24, Helaman 5:17, 19, 3 Nephi 1:23, 3 Nephi 7:26). John the … Continue reading
26 And then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, that I am their Redeemer; but they would not be redeemed. (Mosiah 26:26) A consistent theme in the Book of Mormon is the assurance that salvation is … Continue reading
6 For it came to pass that they did deceive many with their flattering words, who were in the church, and did cause them to commit many sins; therefore it became expedient that those who committed sin, that were in … Continue reading
19 And because thou hast inquired of me concerning the transgressor, thou art blessed. 20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have eternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my … Continue reading