- What Can We Learn About Prayer From Nephi?
- How Can I Participate More Meaningfully in the Sacrament?
- How Do I Know If I’m Worthy to Take the Sacrament?
- What Can We Learn from the Differences Between the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Can We Learn from the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
Tag Archives: Jarom
11 Wherefore, the prophets, and the priests, and the teachers, did labor diligently, exhorting with all long-suffering the people to diligence; teaching the law of Moses, and the intent for which it was given; persuading them to look forward unto … Continue reading
1 Now behold, I, Jarom, write a few words according to the commandment of my father, Enos, that our genealogy may be kept…. 15 And I deliver these plates into the hands of my son Omni, that they may be … Continue reading
11 Wherefore, the prophets, and the priests, and the teachers, did labor diligently, exhorting with all long-suffering the people to diligence;… 12 And it came to pass that by so doing they kept them from being destroyed upon the face … Continue reading