- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
Tag Archives: Alma 49
We generally think of order as a good thing and its opposite—disarray, mismanagement, or chaos—as a bad thing. Most of us work hard to organize our lives and to fulfill our responsibilities in an orderly way. Furthermore, when we participate … Continue reading
A core message of the Book of Mormon is that we are nothing compared with God. King Benjamin reminded his people that God created them, and that he preserves them from day to day “by lending you breath, that ye … Continue reading
Some form of the phrase “baptized unto repentance” appears twelve times in the Book of Mormon (Mosiah 26:22, Alma 5:62, Alma 6:2, Alma 7:14, Alma 9:27, Alma 48:19, Alma 49:30, Helaman 3:24, Helaman 5:17, 19, 3 Nephi 1:23, 3 Nephi 7:26). John the … Continue reading
6 Now the leaders of the Lamanites had supposed, because of the greatness of their numbers, yea, they supposed that they should be privileged to come upon them as they had hitherto done; yea, and they had also prepared themselves … Continue reading
30 Yea, and there was continual peace among them, and exceedingly great prosperity in the church because of their heed and diligence which they gave unto the word of God, which was declared unto them by Helaman, and Shiblon, and … Continue reading
27 Yea, he was exceedingly wroth, and he did curse God, and also Moroni, swearing with an oath that he would drink his blood; and this because Moroni had kept the commandments of God in preparing for the safety of … Continue reading