- What Should I Think About?
- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- What Does It Mean to "Come Unto Christ?"
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- The Guilty Taketh the Truth to Be Hard - 1 Nephi 16:1-3
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
Tag Archives: Alma 43
A core message of the Book of Mormon is that we are nothing compared with God. King Benjamin reminded his people that God created them, and that he preserves them from day to day “by lending you breath, that ye … Continue reading
Captain Moroni was appalled at the listless response of his people to a serious threat to their freedom. A year earlier, he had led the Nephite armies to victory over an enormous invading army. His forces had been victorious because … Continue reading
As we’ve discussed the last couple of days: We feel sadness when something bad happens to us or to someone we love. We feel fear when we think something bad is likely to happen to us or to someone we … Continue reading
As I wrote yesterday, we need to forgive others in order to be forgiven by God. That’s because an unforgiving heart is unable to receive God’s healing power. But what should we do when we, or the people we are … Continue reading
48 And it came to pass that when the men of Moroni saw the fierceness and the anger of the Lamanites, they were about to shrink and flee from them. And Moroni, perceiving their intent, sent forth and inspired their … Continue reading
45 Nevertheless, the Nephites were inspired by a better cause, for they were not fighting for monarchy nor power but they were fighting for their homes and their liberties, their wives and their children, and their all, yea, for their … Continue reading