- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Who Is the House of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- These Smoking Firebrands - 2 Nephi 17:1-7
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Lessons from the Savior's Visit to the American Continent
- That Ye Would...Not Procrastinate the Day of Your Repentance - Alma 13:27-29
Tag Archives: 3 Nephi 17
We are all stewards of the resources God has given to us. One of those resources is time. I’ve been thinking today about how I spend my time and how I can make better use of it. Here are some … Continue reading
Jesus Christ is the Master Healer. After the destruction which coincided with His death and resurrection, while the people mourned their lost loved ones, they heard the Savior’s voice announcing all of the cities which had been destroyed. After enumerating … Continue reading
Jacob (whose name was changed to Israel) had twelve sons: Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun Dan Naphtali Gad Asher Joseph Benjamin (Gen. 29:32–30:24; 35:16–18, Guide to the Scriptures, “Israel“) Their descendants were known as the twelve tribes of Israel, … Continue reading
Mormon referred to Jesus Christ’s visit to the American continent as a ministry (3 Nephi 10:18-19). What can I learn from the Savior’s activities during that visit which can help me in my ministering efforts? Even though He was with … Continue reading
When John the Baptist appeared to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery, he told them that the Aaronic Priesthood held “the keys of the ministering of angels” (Joseph Smith—History 1:69). What does that mean? In the Book of Mormon, there are … Continue reading
When a rift developed among the apostles over the question of who would be greatest in the kingdom of heaven, Jesus called them together to teach them about leadership: Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over … Continue reading
During the Savior’s visit to the American continent, after healing the sick, He invited the people to bring their children forward. The children sat around the Savior, and the adults knelt behind the children. Jesus also knelt and prayed. After … Continue reading