- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Is a "Preparatory Redemption?"
- Shake Off the Awful Chains with Which Ye Are Bound - 2 Nephi 1:13
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- O Be Wise - Jacob 6:12
- What Is the Tree of Life?
- I Have Fasted and Prayed Many Days - Alma 5:45-46
Tag Archives: 2 Nephi 18
17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. (2 Nephi 18:17, Isaiah 8:17) Sometimes it’s hard to see God’s hand in our lives. We may … Continue reading
12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. 13 Sanctify the Lord of Hosts himself, and let him be your fear, and let him … Continue reading
19 And when they shall say unto you: Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep and mutter—should not a people seek unto their God for the living to hear from the dead? 20 To the … Continue reading