- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
Tag Archives: 1 Nephi 8
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Lehi described to his family a spiritual dream he had experienced. The central object in this dream was a tree “whose fruit was desirable to make one happy” (1 Nephi … Continue reading
24 And it came to pass that I beheld others pressing forward, and they came forth and caught hold of the end of the rod of iron; and they did press forward through the mist of darkness, clinging to the … Continue reading
11 And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the fruit thereof … Continue reading