- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Is a "Preparatory Redemption?"
- Shake Off the Awful Chains with Which Ye Are Bound - 2 Nephi 1:13
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- O Be Wise - Jacob 6:12
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
- Let Your Light So Shine - 3 Nephi 12:14-16
- I Have Fasted and Prayed Many Days - Alma 5:45-46
Category Archives: Truth
After explaining to his son Jacob the importance of the law, Lehi testified that redemption would come through the Messiah, “for he is full of grace and truth” (2 Nephi 2:6). What is it about those twin attributes—grace and truth—which … Continue reading
2 And it came to pass that when Jesus had said these words he perceived that there were some among them who marveled, and wondered what he would concerning the law of Moses; for they understood not the saying that … Continue reading
1 And now it came to pass that after I, Nephi, had made an end of speaking to my brethren, behold they said unto me: Thou hast declared unto us hard things, more than we are able to bear. 2 … Continue reading
10 And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day. 11 But … Continue reading
15 Nevertheless, the people began to harden their hearts, all save it were the most believing part of them, both of the Nephites and also of the Lamanites, and began to depend upon their own strength and upon their own … Continue reading
20 And they were all young men, and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all—they were men who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted.21 … Continue reading