- What Should I Think About?
- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Does It Mean to "Come Unto Christ?"
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- The Guilty Taketh the Truth to Be Hard - 1 Nephi 16:1-3
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
Category Archives: Truth
After explaining to his son Jacob the importance of the law, Lehi testified that redemption would come through the Messiah, “for he is full of grace and truth” (2 Nephi 2:6). What is it about those twin attributes—grace and truth—which … Continue reading
2 And it came to pass that when Jesus had said these words he perceived that there were some among them who marveled, and wondered what he would concerning the law of Moses; for they understood not the saying that … Continue reading
1 And now it came to pass that after I, Nephi, had made an end of speaking to my brethren, behold they said unto me: Thou hast declared unto us hard things, more than we are able to bear. 2 … Continue reading
10 And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day. 11 But … Continue reading
15 Nevertheless, the people began to harden their hearts, all save it were the most believing part of them, both of the Nephites and also of the Lamanites, and began to depend upon their own strength and upon their own … Continue reading
20 And they were all young men, and they were exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strength and activity; but behold, this was not all—they were men who were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted.21 … Continue reading