- What Is the Urim and Thummim?
- What Is the Gift of Tongues?
- Why Is It Important for People to Hear the Gospel in Their Own Language?
- How Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Patience?
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What is the Relationship Between Faith and Humility?
- How Can We Overcome Our Doubts?
- Is It Possible to Know Something but Not to Know That You Know It?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Knowledge?
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That I May Shake at the Appearance of Sin - 2 Nephi 4:31
- Immediately - Alma 34:31
- For the Welfare of Those Who Are Around You - Alma 34:27-28
- That Same Spirit - Alma 34:33-35
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- 1 Nephi 11:16-17 I Know That He Loveth His Children
Category Archives: Mercy
During July, I studied sermons which were delivered under less favorable circumstances. In all of these cases, some people in the audience did respond favorably to the message, but the majority of people were not willing to listen. And in … Continue reading
14 Now I would that ye should remember, that inasmuch as the Lamanites have not kept the commandments of God, they have been cut off from the presence of the Lord. Now we see that the word of the Lord … Continue reading
21 And the day soon cometh that your mortal must put on immortality, and these bodies which are now moldering in corruption must soon become incorruptible bodies; and then ye must stand before the judgment-seat of Christ, to be judged … Continue reading
7 And blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. (3 Nephi 12:7, Matthew 5:7) The Savior taught this principle a number of times in different ways: we ought to treat other people the way we want to be … Continue reading
15 And now, the plan of mercy could not be brought about except an atonement should be made; therefore God himself atoneth for the sins of the world, to bring about the plan of mercy, to appease the demands of … Continue reading
8 And thus God breaketh the bands of death, having gained the victory over death; giving the Son power to make intercession for the children of men— 9 Having ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with … Continue reading
19 And thus we see how merciful and just are all the dealings of the Lord, to the fulfilling of all his words unto the children of men; yea, we can behold that his words are verified, even at this … Continue reading