- Why Are Reunions Important?
- What Is Wisdom?
- What Are “Plain and Precious” Things?
- What Is Truth?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Corruption?
- Why Do Quotes from the King James Version Appear in the Book of Mormon, Even Ones that Joseph Smith Later Altered in his Translation of the Bible ?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Creation of the Earth?
- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- In His Strength I Can Do All Things - Alma 26:12
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:9
Category Archives: Jesus Christ
In a passage quoted by Nephi, Isaiah used the imagery of light to describe the birth of the Messiah: The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light; they that dwell in the land of the shadow of … Continue reading
Jesus Christ is the Master Healer. After the destruction which coincided with His death and resurrection, while the people mourned their lost loved ones, they heard the Savior’s voice announcing all of the cities which had been destroyed. After enumerating … Continue reading
Mormon referred to Jesus Christ’s visit to the American continent as a ministry (3 Nephi 10:18-19). What can I learn from the Savior’s activities during that visit which can help me in my ministering efforts? Even though He was with … Continue reading
An advocate is someone who pleads for or promotes your cause. The term comes from the Latin word advocatus, which is a combination of ad (“to”) and vocatus (“called”) (Online Etymology Dictionary). An advocate is a person you would call … Continue reading
Mediation is the process of intervening in order to resolve a dispute or heal a broken relationship. To be successful, the mediator must have the trust of both parties and must be able to understand what is required to repair … Continue reading
Four passages in the Book of Isaiah are known as the “servant songs.” They are written in a poetic style, and they collectively describe a servant of God who would save God’s children by suffering for them (“The Servant Songs … Continue reading
Moses wanted to prepare the children of Israel to enter the presence of God. He hoped to make them “a kingdom of priests and an holy nation” (Exodus 19:6). But when the people heard the voice of the Lord, they were … Continue reading