- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Is a "Preparatory Redemption?"
- Shake Off the Awful Chains with Which Ye Are Bound - 2 Nephi 1:13
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- O Be Wise - Jacob 6:12
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
- Let Your Light So Shine - 3 Nephi 12:14-16
- I Have Fasted and Prayed Many Days - Alma 5:45-46
Category Archives: God – Omnipotence
The first 116 pages which Joseph Smith translated came from a record known as the Book of Lehi. As he wrote in the preface to the first edition of the Book of Mormon: I would inform you that I translated, by … Continue reading
23 Know ye not that ye are in the hands of God? Know ye not that he hath all power, and at his great command the earth shall be rolled together as a scroll? (Mormon 5:23) Mormon had the misfortune … Continue reading
18 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion. 19 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of … Continue reading
16 For shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 17 But thus saith the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; … Continue reading
10 Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness and hath no light? 11 Behold all ye that kindle fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks, walk in the … Continue reading
19 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that the Lord God will deliver again the book and the words thereof to him that is not learned; and the man that is not learned shall say: I am not learned. 20 … Continue reading