- What Is the Urim and Thummim?
- What Is the Gift of Tongues?
- Why Is It Important for People to Hear the Gospel in Their Own Language?
- How Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Patience?
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What is the Relationship Between Faith and Humility?
- How Can We Overcome Our Doubts?
- Is It Possible to Know Something but Not to Know That You Know It?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Knowledge?
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That I May Shake at the Appearance of Sin - 2 Nephi 4:31
- Immediately - Alma 34:31
- For the Welfare of Those Who Are Around You - Alma 34:27-28
- That Same Spirit - Alma 34:33-35
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- 1 Nephi 11:16-17 I Know That He Loveth His Children
Category Archives: God – Love
After quoting thirteen chapters from the book of Isaiah, the prophet Nephi began to write some of his own teachings. He acknowledged that many of his people found the words of Isaiah to be cryptic. He disagreed, saying that they … Continue reading
1 And it came to pass when Jesus had said these words, he spake unto his disciples, one by one, saying unto them: What is it that ye desire of me, after that I am gone to the Father? 2 … Continue reading
…For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. (2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4; Isaiah 9:12, 17, 21; 10:4) As he describes the rebelliousness of the kingdom of Israel, Isaiah repeatedly uses … Continue reading
Some of the chapters in the Book of Mormon are addressed directly to us, the modern readers of the book. Moroni wrote, “I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ … Continue reading
2 Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your priestcrafts, and … Continue reading
4 And I would not that ye think that I know of myself—not of the temporal but of the spiritual, not of the carnal mind but of God. 5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been … Continue reading