- What Is the Urim and Thummim?
- What Is the Gift of Tongues?
- Why Is It Important for People to Hear the Gospel in Their Own Language?
- How Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Patience?
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What is the Relationship Between Faith and Humility?
- How Can We Overcome Our Doubts?
- Is It Possible to Know Something but Not to Know That You Know It?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Knowledge?
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That I May Shake at the Appearance of Sin - 2 Nephi 4:31
- Immediately - Alma 34:31
- For the Welfare of Those Who Are Around You - Alma 34:27-28
- That Same Spirit - Alma 34:33-35
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- 1 Nephi 11:16-17 I Know That He Loveth His Children
Category Archives: Jacob
21 And when the multitude had witnessed that he spake these things as he was about to give up the ghost, they were astonished exceedingly; insomuch that the power of God came down upon them, and they were overcome that … Continue reading
19 And we did magnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the responsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not teach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by … Continue reading
Setting After sharing a sermon which he delivered to his people following the death of his brother, Jacob began to teach his future readers. Purpose Jacob’s goal was to teach his readers that the Atonement of Jesus Christ can redeem … Continue reading
10 And I said unto him: Believest thou the scriptures? And he said, Yea. 11 And I said unto him: Then ye do not understand them; for they truly testify of Christ. Behold, I say unto you that none of … Continue reading
Setting Shortly after the death of his brother, Nephi, Jacob delivered this sermon. He didn’t enjoy delivering it, but he knew it was his responsibility to do so, because of his calling as a priest and a teacher (Jacob 1:17-19). … Continue reading
10 Wherefore, ye shall remember your children, how that ye have grieved their hearts because of the example that ye have set before them; and also, remember that ye may, because of your filthiness, bring your children unto destruction, and … Continue reading
35 Behold, ye have done greater iniquities than the Lamanites, our brethren. Ye have broken the hearts of your tender wives, and lost the confidence of your children, because of your bad examples before them; and the sobbings of their … Continue reading