- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Immanuel?”
- Why Is Jesus Called “the Good Shepherd?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Lord Omnipotent?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Mighty One of Jacob?”
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Mosiah 7:18 An Effectual Struggle
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Sufficient Is the Day - 3 Nephi 13:31-34
- Whom He Has Not Served - Mosiah 5:13
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
Tag Archives: Mosiah 8
Since ancient times, prophets have compared God with a shepherd in order to emphasize His gentle leadership. King David began a psalm of trust and gratitude with the words, “The Lord is my shepherd” (Psalm 23:1). Sheep are largely defenseless … Continue reading
Shortly after the Lord confounded the language of people at the tower of Babel and scattered them “upon the face of all the earth” (Genesis 11:9), a group of people led by a man named Jared and his brother traveled … Continue reading
15 And the king said that a seer is greater than a prophet.16 And Ammon said that a seer is a revelator and a prophet also; and a gift which is greater can no man have, except he should possess … Continue reading
16 And Ammon said that a seer is a revelator and a prophet also; and a gift which is greater can no man have, except he should possess the power of God, which no man can; yet a man may … Continue reading