- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
Tag Archives: Mosiah 4
There are several experiences in the Book of Mormon in which people sought the Savior and found His healing power. Today, I want to look at three of those experiences and consider what we can learn from them. Enos had … Continue reading
Near the end of his life, King Benjamin gathered his people to the temple. They came to hear his words and also “that they might give thanks to the Lord their God.” To that end, they brought animals with them: … Continue reading
Some version of the word “atone” or “atonement” appears 39 times in the Book of Mormon in 26 different passages. Here are some key phrases from some of those passages: “Prepared from the foundation of the world” – Part of … Continue reading
11 And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have tasted of his love, and … Continue reading
2 And they had viewed themselves in their own carnal state, even less than the dust of the earth. And they all cried aloud with one voice, saying: O have mercy, and apply the atoning blood of Christ that we … Continue reading
19 For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Being, even God, for all the substance which we have, for both food and raiment, and for gold, and for silver, and for all … Continue reading