- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Tag Archives: Mosiah 27
To redeem something is to repurchase it, to buy back something we have given away or sold. When applied to a person, the word implies rescue from captivity or bondage. (See “redeem,” Webster’s Dictionary, 1828.) Isaiah uses the imagery of … Continue reading
The word “longsuffering” (without a hyphen) appears 17 times in the King James Version of the Bible. The word “long-suffering” (with a hyphen: the modern spelling of the word) appears 17 times in the Book of Mormon. What does it … Continue reading
There are several experiences in the Book of Mormon in which people sought the Savior and found His healing power. Today, I want to look at three of those experiences and consider what we can learn from them. Enos had … Continue reading
The word “grace” appears 31 times in the Book of Mormon. Today, I reviewed each of those passages and learned the following principles: Grace is an attribute of Jesus Christ. It is often listed with other attributes, including: mercy, truth, patience, … Continue reading
14 And again, the angel said: Behold, the Lord hath heard the prayers of his people, and also the prayers of his servant, Alma, who is thy father; for he has prayed with much faith concerning thee that thou mightest … Continue reading
25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state, to a state … Continue reading