- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- As I Sat Pondering in Mine Heart - 1 Nephi 11:1
Tag Archives: Mosiah 24
King Benjamin taught that our natural state is contrary to God’s will. He further explained that God is willing to help us overcome this state and become saints through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. However, in order to receive this … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the passages in the Book of Mormon about patience. I learned the following principles: God is patient with us. King Benjamin wanted his people to understand that God has great power and wisdom, but that He is … Continue reading
After preaching the gospel, baptizing hundreds of people, and organizing the church in the land of Mormon, the prophet Alma led his people into the wilderness. They traveled for eight days, arriving at a beautiful place where they decided to … Continue reading
After the Lord warned Alma that the armies of King Noah were preparing to attack his people, he led them into the wilderness for 8 days, and they began to establish a new city (Mosiah 23:1-5). They were unified and … Continue reading
21 Yea, and in the valley of Alma they poured out their thanks to God because he had been merciful unto them, and eased their burdens, and had delivered them out of bondage; for they were in bondage, and none … Continue reading
16 And it came to pass that so great was their faith and their patience that the voice of the Lord came unto them again, saying: Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you out of … Continue reading