- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- What Are the Roles of Persuasion and Punishment in Motivating Good Behavior?
- Why Would God “Inflict” Things on Us?
- What Do We Know About God’s Love for Us?
- What Does It Mean to “Render” Thanks?
- How Should I Express Gratitude?
- When Should I Express Gratitude?
- What Should I Be Thankful For?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Caught with Guile?”
- Lessons from Alma
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- What Is Joy?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- Here Am I; Send Me - 2 Nephi 16:8
Tag Archives: Mosiah 23
This is the second of three posts in response to a question I received last week. Yesterday, I wrote that God’s love is most clearly demonstrated in the life and suffering of Jesus Christ, that the Savior feels genuine empathy … Continue reading
After leading the children of Israel out of slavery, Moses consecrated his brother Aaron and Aaron’s sons to serve as priests. They were given special clothing to wear, but Aaron’s clothing was distinct from the others. He wore a vest … Continue reading
The Bible Dictionary explains that a priest is a mediator between his people and God. The priest fulfills this role by: Performing religious ceremonies (ordinances) Preaching the gospel Receiving revelation on behalf of the people, and Blessing the people in … Continue reading
Elder D. Todd Christofferson has pointed out that the gospel was originally taught in families. The organization of the church came later: Beginning with Adam, the gospel of Jesus Christ was preached, and the essential ordinances of salvation, such as … Continue reading
After leading his family away from their home in Jerusalem, Lehi sent his four sons back on a dangerous mission. They knew it would be difficult, and more than one of them complained about the assignment. But Lehi handled the … Continue reading