- What Is the Urim and Thummim?
- What Is the Gift of Tongues?
- Why Is It Important for People to Hear the Gospel in Their Own Language?
- How Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Patience?
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What is the Relationship Between Faith and Humility?
- How Can We Overcome Our Doubts?
- Is It Possible to Know Something but Not to Know That You Know It?
- What Is the Relationship Between Faith and Knowledge?
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That I May Shake at the Appearance of Sin - 2 Nephi 4:31
- Immediately - Alma 34:31
- For the Welfare of Those Who Are Around You - Alma 34:27-28
- That Same Spirit - Alma 34:33-35
- Without Being Compelled to Be Humble - Alma 32:15-16
- 1 Nephi 11:16-17 I Know That He Loveth His Children
Tag Archives: Mosiah 23
After the Lord warned Alma that the armies of King Noah were preparing to attack his people, he led them into the wilderness for 8 days, and they began to establish a new city (Mosiah 23:1-5). They were unified and … Continue reading
16 And now, Alma was their high priest, he being the founder of their church. 17 And it came to pass that none received authority to preach or to teach except it were by him from God. Therefore he consecrated … Continue reading
6 And the people were desirous that Alma should be their king, for he was beloved by his people. 7 But he said unto them: Behold, it is not expedient that we should have a king; for thus saith the … Continue reading
27 But Alma went forth and stood among them, and exhorted them that they should not be frightened, but that they should remember the Lord their God and he would deliver them.28 Therefore they hushed their fears, and began to … Continue reading
15 Thus did Alma teach his people, that every man should love his neighbor as himself, that there should be no contention among them. (Mosiah 23:15) A fundamental principle of happy living is to avoid contention. As Mormon tells us … Continue reading
21 Nevertheless the Lord seeth fit to chasten his people; yea, he trieth their patience and their faith. 22 Nevertheless—whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day. Yea, and thus it was … Continue reading