- What Can We Learn About Prayer From Nephi?
- How Can I Participate More Meaningfully in the Sacrament?
- How Do I Know If I’m Worthy to Take the Sacrament?
- What Can We Learn from the Differences Between the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Can We Learn from the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
Tag Archives: Mosiah 16
The priests of King Noah believed that we are saved by the law. The prophet Abinadi pointed out their hypocrisy: “If ye teach the law of Moses why do ye not keep it?” (Mosiah 12:29). But he went on to teach … Continue reading
3 For they are carnal and devilish, and the devil has power over them; yea, even that old serpent that did beguile our first parents, which was the cause of their fall; which was the cause of all mankind becoming … Continue reading
12 Having gone according to their own carnal wills and desires; having never called upon the Lord while the arms of mercy were extended towards them; for the arms of mercy were extended towards them, and they would not; they … Continue reading
9 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death. (Mosiah 16:9) As … Continue reading
5 But remember that he that persists in his own carnal nature, and goes on in the ways of sin and rebellion against God, remaineth in his fallen state and the devil hath all power over him. Therefore he is … Continue reading
9 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death. (Mosiah 16:9) Today, I’m … Continue reading