- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
Tag Archives: Mosiah 1
At the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Nephi tells us that he is writing in the language of his father, “which consists of the learning of the Jews and the language of the Egyptians” (1 Nephi 1:2). From the … Continue reading
After leaving the city of Jerusalem with his family, Lehi sent his sons back to obtain the words of the prophets and a genealogy of their ancestors which were recorded on a set of brass plates. When his sons returned … Continue reading
6 O my sons, I would that ye should remember that these sayings are true, and also that these records are true. And behold, also the plates of Nephi, which contain the records and the sayings of our fathers from … Continue reading
2 And it came to pass that he had three sons; and he called their names Mosiah, and Helorum, and Helaman. And he caused that they should be taught in all the language of his fathers, that thereby they might … Continue reading