- Who Were the Three Witnesses of the Book of Mormon?
- Why Do We “Bear” Witness?
- What’s Wrong with Seeking Signs?
- Why Is It Important to Record the Fulfillment of Prophecies?
- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Does It Mean to Believe, Hope, and Endure All Things?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Temperate in All Things?”
- How Can I Be Bold Without Being Overbearing?
- How Should I Respond to an Emotional Outburst?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Being an Effective Parent?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- If Your Minds Are Firm - Jacob 3:1-2
- Cross Yourself in All These Things - Alma 39:9
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Helaman 5:12 Upon the Rock of Our Redeemer
- Stronger and Stronger in Their Humility - Helaman 3:35-36
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- If They Did Not Doubt - Alma 56:47-48
Tag Archives: Moroni 7
In a sermon about faith, hope, and charity, Mormon listed some of the characteristics of charity (Moroni 7:45). His list is similar (but not identical) to a list provided by the apostle Paul in his first epistle to the Corinthian … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed all 35 passages in the Book of Mormon which use the word “resurrection.” Here are some of the principles I saw: Because of the fall of Adam and Eve, we will all die (2 Nephi 9:6). There … Continue reading
After teaching us about the baptism of the Savior, Nephi pleads with us to “follow the Son, with full purpose of heart, acting no hypocrisy and no deception before God, but with real intent” (2 Nephi 31:13). Moroni tells us … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote about the importance of having firsthand spiritual knowledge. If the best way to gain spiritual knowledge is directly from the source, then why do we need intermediaries at all? Why does God send prophets? The obvious reason … Continue reading
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Nephi prophesied that the Savior be scourged, smitten, and spit upon. He would willingly endure all of this “because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men” (1 … Continue reading
The word “longsuffering” (without a hyphen) appears 17 times in the King James Version of the Bible. The word “long-suffering” (with a hyphen: the modern spelling of the word) appears 17 times in the Book of Mormon. What does it … Continue reading